Why should I become a part of the COEEA community?
Being part of the COEEA network connects you to environmental education professionals, teachers, civic leaders, policy makers, and government organizations throughout Connecticut and New England. Our network allows members to open or contribute to discussions, make connections and find other members and resources in the region.
The power of our network comes from you – our members! As more members interact with the COEEA network via our listserv and website, it becomes a richer resource for all of us. Join today and show your support for outdoor and environmental education in the Nutmeg state!
To establish/renew Membership for 2018
CLICK HERE to complete our secure Online Membership Form and start enjoying the benefits of a COEEA Membership.
Individual Membership Benefits
- Discounts on COEEA conference and other COEEA sponsored events/workshops/programs
- Listserv access – receive and post news; be informed of networking/professional development opportunities and upcoming events; discover job/volunteer/intern opportunities; and more!
- Member Newsletter
- Ability to network with other education professionals, administrators, and policy-makers
- Professional Development opportunities and resources
- Complimentary membership in New England Environmental Education Alliance (NEEEA)
- Discount to annual NEEEA conference
- Invitation to Annual Meeting dinner and other COEEA-sponsored events
- Opportunity to be nominated/apply for COEEA annual awards
Membership year runs January 1 -December 31
Organizational Membership Benefits
- Individual Member level benefits, such as NEEEA membership and conference discounts, for all staff, board members and volunteers of your organization.
- Organization listing/description on COEEA website, including link to your website
- Ability for up to 4 individuals to post jobs/internships/volunteer opportunities on COEEA job board/listserv (Organizational members may forward listserv emails to all employees, and the four individuals listed in the membership may post on behalf of the organization.)
- Ability to post events to online calendar and website
- Opportunity to have a FREE display at the annual conference
- Opportunity to be nominated/apply for Organization of the Year award
- Eligible to apply for mini-grants given out by COEEA
Organizational Membership year runs January 1 -December 31
Membership starts at just $120 per year
If you need to pay for membership via check, please note this on your online registration form and then remit payment to our Membership Chair at the address below:
c/o Geoff McCann
822 Wrights Crossing Rd
Pomfret Center, CT 06259
Questions? Please contact us at Membership